A 24 x 12 m SHIP SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO OBSERVE AND STUDY MARINE LIFE
250 square meters of materials, educational and scientific workshops on three decks. Conceived and built according to a circular economy model by the Terre Marine team.
80 participants in the harbour.
57 when sailing near the coast for the day.
10 staying overnight on board.
– Aluminum construction.
– Hulls with grounding soles which allow landing on a beach and boarding by a removable ladder level with the trampolines.
– Very comfortable ship, 300 m2 of stability.
– 2 upper observation decks at 5 meters above the water, lookout in the mast. – Rear working platform of 15 m2.
– Rapid launching of the lifeboats
– Four nets in front of 60m2 in total.
– Large kitchen.
– Tables, work desks.
– Closed-in area (conference room) of 40 m2 with projection screen, 60 seats.
– Cabins double beds and single bunk beds.
– 2 bathrooms, toilets
– Grey and black water tanks, rainwater collector, rubbish compactor.
The entire boat has been designed to be a model of simplicity and management of limited resources in accordance with our environment.
– 2 x 125 hp, John Deere brand engines, designed to be as quiet as possible, with the latest environmental standards. Hybrid motorization (thermal-electric) in progress.
– 20 m2 of 3000w solar panels. 2 500W wind turbines
– 1 innovative pole of bipod type of 30m, 5 sails, 2 spinnakers